alxindia

An eclectic spiritual & inspirational place to heal, learn, feel & expand. Heart & soul first. Miraculous experiences from India as well as the life & times of a spiritual healer/teacher in the U.S. Miracles, saints, sages, gurus, healing, life & death... and more...!

Monday, December 15, 2014

how a sick dog got restored to good health...



This is Shanti the dog - he's a year old. His mom called me a couple weeks ago with an urgent request for healing & pet communication for him; he'd been having diarrhea and vomiting, no energy, was super-weak and a visit to the vet revealed that his liver was compromised. (Apparently his breed is known for liver issues.)

I promised her I would do everything I could to help little Shanti - knowing that any healer is only a conduit for the divine energy, and the decision isn't, ultimately, in our hands. We do our best, and surrender the results.

Talking with animals - part of the healing process
During our conversation (I talk to animals through their photographs) on a Friday night, I let Shanti know that his liver was the problem, and why he wasn't feeling well. 


This sweet, upbeat dog wasn't disturbed in the least by his situation, and part of our conversation included the following exchange:


Alx: Your mom loves you very very much — she will help you through this, and do everything she can to keep you healthy and comfortable.

Shanti: I love my mom! She is so sweet! She has a big heart and feeds me good treats and I love her! We go places together and she takes care of me!

Alx: Yes, she really does!

Shanti: I will be healthy and comfortable if she’s helping me!

What amazing clarity and open-hearted faith! I knew then that he would be all right, and that his mom's intense love and blessing would be part of his healing equation.

After talking with Shanti for a while, I sent the healing energy to him, and saw its blessing go to his liver, and start to alter its situation. Since I'm not overly visual, this was unusual and beautiful to me.

Two more days of healing work...
Over the next two days (Saturday and Sunday), I did two more healings (at a distance) for Shanti -- his mom reported he was sleeping a LOT during those days, which I felt was a good symptom of his system absorbing the healing energy and starting to repair itself.

Good news!
On Monday, I got a text which literally left me laughing and crying at the same time:

"Back from doctors office. His numbers are in normal range! She was quite surprised. She didn't redo one test... she thinks he was born with the liver condition, will retest in 6 months. I believe he will be totally healed. He's still on antibiotics. He's back to his playful self! Thank you so much!"

...and gratitude, as always, was the dominant feeling, along with joy and relief, that has stayed with me ever since. Being able to intervene and help an animal in distress is a powerful, mystical, profound experience, and it's my honor to be able to do so. In this case, the outcome left me all the more amazed and grateful to be able to help.

Any animal, any time
If you'd like to know more about my work with animals, you can find me at my spiritual organization,  UCBK.

Thank you for reading this story -- and have a blessed day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home